Chittoor

2

History

Chittoor District was formed on 1 April 1911, taking Chittoor, Palamaneru, Chandragiri from the then North Arcot District of Madras State and Madanapalli, Vayalpadu from Kadapa and Punganur, Sri Kalahasti, Karvetinagar from Zamindari provinces to form united Chittoor district. Chandragiri, a suburban area of Tirupati served as fourth capital of Vijayanagar empire.


Chittoor District BJP Office Add:
D.No:19-12-148, Bairagipatteda,
Arch Road, Opp-Syndicate Bank
TIRUPATI, CHITTOOR DIST-517501
: 0877-2240515

District BJP Leaders

 

 p1Name: B CHANDRA REDDY

 Dist. President

 Address: # 141,G Car street, TIRUPATI- 517501.

 Contact Number:9440901373

 Email: bcreddyfca@yahoo.co.in


 

Name: K. Anjaneya Reddy

Dist. Incharge

Address:

Contact Number: 9440514517, 9951912888

Email: karnatiareddy@gmail.com